PrintWorkers Frequently Asked Questions
Contacting Us: We are a web based company. If you want to contact us please send us email at info@PrintWorkers.com. We will respond as soon as possible. Or see our number in General FAQs below.
- As an employer, can I view resumes of candidates registered at PrintWorkers.com?
- Does it cost anything to register?
- Does this mean that the employer cannot view any of our candidates' credentials?
- How does PrintWorkers.com recruit its job seekers?
- What does the purchase of a job posting buy me? Is there a buy-out fee if I hire someone through PrintWorkers.com?
- How can I speak to someone?
- What is HTML format?
- What is plain text?
- What is PrintWorkers.com's physical address?
- Can I send my resume to info@PrintWorkers.com?
- Do I have to pay PrintWorkers.com if I am hired?
- Do I have to pay to use PrintWorkers.com?
- What is the deal with the job agent?
- When I search for jobs the screen goes blank. What do I do?
- Why are there no jobs found for my search?
- Will my current employer see my resume if I build it on PrintWorkers.com?
1. As an employer, can I view resumes of candidates registered at PrintWorkers.com?
PrintWorkers.com offers resume search and job posting packages. These packages include the ability to search our registered job seekers resumes and profiles as well as post a certain amount of jobs on the site monthly. NOTE: Some Job Seekers chose to keep their information hidden and resume search abilities will not yield these profiles in any searches.
2. Does it cost anything to register?
No. Registration is free for both job seekers and employers.
3. Does this mean that the employer cannot view any of our candidates' credentials?
No. We have included an option for new registrants to post a short profile of their skills and experience. These profiles can be viewed by registered Clients. This is a free service for clients. However, at this time no contact info is available.
4. How does PrintWorkers.com recruit its job seekers?
Our jobs are provided to a number of publications and on other applicable web sites. We promote through email and at various events. We also have strong relationships with many industry associations which constantly feed qualified people to the site. Additionally we post on various social media and using Google Adwords.
5. What does the purchase of a job posting buy me? Is there a buy-out fee if I hire someone through PrintWorkers.com?
One job posting enables you to post one position, per one city/state for 60 days. There is no buy-out fee for candidates hired through PrintWorkers.com nor is there any additional cost to the employer aside from the purchase of job postings. All Job Postings are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
6. How can I speak to someone?
Printworkers is intended as a SELF SERVICE site. However 877-989-0949 number for direct customer assistance 9-5 PM Monday-Friday EST. We have email coverage 24 hours a day.
HTML format is one of the two options available that you can use to determine how you want your email messages formated. If you have email software display HTML message, then you might want to use this option.
Plain text is one of two options you can choose from that determine how email message you receive are formated. If you email software does not support HTML formatting, then use this option.
9. What is PrintWorkers.com's physical address?
75 Arlington St 5th Floor Boston MA 02116
Job Seekers FAQs
10. Can I send my resume to firstname.lastname@example.org?
No. email@example.com is for technical and operational questions/problems. Resumes that are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be deleted. To post your resume on our site, you must register and then customize your own account.
11. Do I have to pay PrintWorkers.com if I am hired?
No. The service is entirely free for job seekers.
12. Do I have to pay to use PrintWorkers.com?
No. Registration and user time is free for both job seekers and employers. However, there may be fees applicable for testing and training through PrintWorkers.com Institute.
13. What is the deal with the job agent?
Job agents are tools that every job seeker should utilize. You can create a job agent to search the PrintWorkers.com job base for only the jobs that fit your personal criteria. The job agent will find all jobs that fit the criteria you have submitted and send you daily emails informing you of them. You can create as many job agents as you wish. If you have more than one skill, you can create more than one job agent to ensure that you are informed of all the jobs for which you qualify. To create a job agent, you must register, log in and then follow the steps outlined in the “create job agent” link.
14. When I search for jobs the screen goes blank. What do I do?
PrintWorkers.com has employers and employees from all over the world. This means that we have to include a large number of countries, states and cities on our selection menus. When you select a state or province, the site must refresh itself to list all of the cities in the state/province that you select. While the site is refreshing, the screen goes blank. With older machines and browsers this takes more time. Please be patient and the page will return with your state selected.
15. Why are there no jobs found for my search?
This can be attributed to several possible factors: § The most obvious factor is that there aren’t any jobs posted that fit your search criteria. PrintWorkers.com is a relatively new site. However, we are firmly focused on expanding our job postings on both a national and international level. We have had success thus far and will continue to assure an increase of both our job seekers and job postings. § The second possible factor is the “negotiable” salary. Many of the jobs posted on PrintWorkers.com have the salary listed as “negotiable”. If you select a specific salary requirement for your search you won’t see the jobs that are listed with a salary as “negotiable.” When doing an initial search, set the salary function to “any salary.” This will assure that you see all jobs relevant to your experience and area. § Lastly, the system, browser and version can affect the search. If any of these are older versions, they may not support our site.
16. Will my current employer see my resume if I build it on PrintWorkers.com?
We designed PrintWorkers.com within a confidential framework that allows a candidate to make their information invisible to potential employers. To do this please visit the profile portion of your account and "freeze" your status. If you have not selected this option Employers indeed do have the ability to find and read your resume and contact information.